ARIA picture slide show example

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:23:52 -0500 (CDT)
To: W3C WAI-PFWG <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Here is an new ARIA drag and drop example:

http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/draganddrop/draganddrop2.php

I have not done a lot of testing, please let me know if you have any suggested improvements.

One question I had is that I used the "button" role for the pictures since I use the SPACE key to pickup and drop the images.

Is that a good practice, or is there something better?

Jon
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator Information Technology Accessibility
Disability Resources and Educational Services

Rehabilitation Education Center
Room 86
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, Illinois 61821