RE: Friday Style Guide Meeting Reminder

From: Evans, Donald <Donald.Evans@corp.aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:59:30 -0400
To: "Al Gilman" <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Yes it is

From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Al Gilman
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 11:57 AM
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Re: Friday Style Guide Meeting Reminder

At 11:19 AM -0400 25 07 2007, Evans, Donald wrote:

	DHTML style guide calls are biweekly on Fridays at noon eastern
time. The next call is scheduled for Friday, July 27.

I assume that the call-in information is still

 Please use the following conference bridge:
id: 51999

as Tom gave in

	All of the list traffic for this group has now transitioned to
the WAI XTech list. Please contact Al Gilman if you are not yet
receiving messages from the XTech list.

	Tom will be on vacation until July 31, so we will count on
everyone to keep the ball rolling.

	Donald F. Evans

	Sr. Program Manager

	Office of Accessibility