Using WAI-ARIA Roles and States with the YUI Menu Control Yahoo! User Interface Blog

From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:20:41 -0800
To: W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to share with you our blog entry about the new version of
the ARIA-enabled menu from the Yahoo! User Interface Library
http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/12/21/menu-waiaria/
This is published worldwide on YDN.
The cool thing about the new menu is that we are using the ARIA roles
and states in the way they work starting from Firefox3.
So please test away and share with the rest.

Regards,
Victor