Re: Steps Towards a Common WG Vocabulary

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:58:08 -0400
To: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org

Christophe asked, quote:
Maybe you could also add a link to the WAI Printable Glossary at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/printable.html> ?
This list also quoted definitions from non-WAI specs, both from
inside and outside W3C.
unquote

aloha, christophe!

i like the way you think!  over the weekend i added links
to the WAI (Printable) Glossary extensively to HTML WG wiki space, for
example:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/CommonVocabularyAndDefinitions
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Glossary
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/DefinitionAccessibility
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/DefinitionUniversality
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AccessibilityDependencies

and will continue to link to the WAI Glossary as appropriate and
whenever i have the chance...

thank you very much for your feedback -- everyone on XTech is urged to
visit the HTML WG wiki pages i create to check them for accuracy,
currency, and possible additions...

gregory.
When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is
wrought in our life, or in the life of another. - Helen Keller
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net