Re: Scripting Media Types

From: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:04:46 -0500
To: Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org
Yes, I will take a look at it in the next week.
thanks,
-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies
5 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA 01886
Voice: 978 399-6101; t/l 333-6101
Email: gibsonb@us.ibm.com

Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org>
02/07/2005 05:44 PM

Becky Gibson/Westford/IBM@Iris
cc
wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject
Scripting Media Types

Note the impending standardization of MIME types for scripts.

Becky, you as our point person for worked examples of the "access to
[albeit scripted] interaction" roadmap, are the person I would think of
as closest to this.  Will you be able to look at this draft?

But any other active script authors might be interested.  Any volunteers?

- Al

-- original message from Bjoern:
http://www.w3.org/mid/421ddd6a.169148062@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de
--

Hi,

   A new Internet-Draft is available from the online Internet-Drafts
directories. This memo describes media types for the ECMAScript and
JavaScript programming languages.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-01.txt
  http://www.websitedev.de/ietf/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-01.txt

Please send comments to the ietf-types mailing list, refer to