Scripting Media Types

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:44:52 -0500
To: Becky Gibson <gibsonb@us.ibm.com>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org

Note the impending standardization of MIME types for scripts.

Becky, you as our point person for worked examples of the "access to
[albeit scripted] interaction" roadmap, are the person I would think of
as closest to this.  Will you be able to look at this draft?

But any other active script authors might be interested.  Any volunteers?

- Al

-- original message from Bjoern:
http://www.w3.org/mid/421ddd6a.169148062@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de
--

Hi,

   A new Internet-Draft is available from the online Internet-Drafts
directories. This memo describes media types for the ECMAScript and
JavaScript programming languages.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-01.txt
  http://www.websitedev.de/ietf/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-01.txt

Please send comments to the ietf-types mailing list, refer to