RE: [archives]suggestion: local download

Len

What if you just had them sent to your email.  Then one wouldn't need to
worry about formatting.  They would all just show up.  Say with   ARCHIVE:
at the front of the subject line to make them easy to sort out on arrival.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu