RE: [archives]suggestion: local download

actually making the archives available in normal mail foormat is wsomething
that thre was solme interest in at the plenary - if that would help then it
would be helpful to know that there is more support for it.

But to me it is important to be able to find things in the archive on the
web, and have a URI for them. Hmmm...

Charles McCN