Re: Editorial comment on Understanding document

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:38:14 -0500
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, wai-wcag-editor@w3.org, Bruce Bailey <Bailey@access-board.gov>
Good edits
  I might tweak the last one to be more readable.

Gregg
-----------------------
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

On Jun 18, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Loretta Guarino Reid wrote:

>>      whether the Success Criterion would impose limits on the "look &
>> feel" and/or function of the Web page (in other words, limits on function,
>> presentation, freedom of expression, design or aesthetic that the Success
>> Criteria might place on authors)

Change to

     whether the Success Criterion would impose limits on the "look &
feel" and/or function of the Web page (in other words, would the success criteria
impose limits on function, presentation, freedom of expression, design or aesthetic.)