Corrupt PDF

From: <JCollicott@msiinet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:18:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Hello,

I attempted to view the pdf version of the 'Checklist of Checkpoints for
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0', however when I opened it with
Acrobat Reader 5, I received the following error:

document (110)."

After receiving the error, I am unable to view the pdf. Could you check to
make sure the pdf is not corrupt?

I am on a Win2000 machine, using Adobe Acrobat 5, and tried downloading the
pdf with both Mozilla 9.2+ and IE 5.5.

Thank you,

Jess Collicott
Web Developer