logo

From: Nyree Hibberd <nyree@flexicomm.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:39:32 +1100
To: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Hello,
My name is Nyree Hibberd and I work for a company that has developed an
online administration and communication system named FlexIComm
Software.  We are currently planning the next round of development and
would like to address the many accessibility issues according to your
guidelines.

May I ask if there a W3C/WAI logo for companies that are 'in
development' according to the WAI standards?  For example, what if we
adhere to 60% of the guidelines after this development round...is there
a logo that we can use that will indicate an ongoing committment to
developing in line with your guidelines?

Thankyou,

Nyree.
--

Nyree Hibberd