XAG comment

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:17:10 -0400
To: wai-tech-comments@w3.org
I still have some doubts, not so much about XML, but our ability to agree
enough for it to be useful. In my latest tirade I have criticised the new
interactive TV standard for coming up with non-standard web based standards:
<http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/itv.html>http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/itv.<http
://www.tomw.net.au/2001/itv.html>html

[About XMLGL Working Draft]

I will need to look at the detail, but my immediate reaction is this would be
very useful for the iTV standard, where I criticised it for not considering
accessibility.

Tom Worthington FACS tom.worthington@tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309
<http://www.tomw.net.au/>http://www.tomw.net.au PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY