[wai-tech-comments] <none>

From: dean stewart <dean1@eezenet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:51:06
To: <wai-tech-comments@w3.org>
Dear Friend,

Can you help?

We are urgently seeking people throughtout the UK who would enjoy the benefits of running
a simple home based business If you,a close friend or relative is looking to generate an extra
income, especially during the run up to christmas please pass on our details. Even if you
only made 200 per month it's got to be worth your attention.

Please visit www.need-extra-income.co.uk or call 020 8338 9204 right now!! Your FREE
pack will be sent immediately upon request.

Thankyou for your time.

Kind regards,

Dean Stewart