quick tips page

From: Amburn, Charles NAVAIR <charles.amburn@navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:03:44 -0500
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>

after filling out the request for the business-card Quick Tips on Web Accessibility, I was taken to a page showing a summary of my order.
However, there was no "back" button to return me to my previous Web Accessibility browsing, nor any other navigation links to return me to the w3c.org home page.
As a matter of fact, the only way I managed to get "back" to the WAI pages was by taking a chance and randomly clicking on the WAI logo.  This seems like poor navigation design and inconsistent with the w3c's usability standards, especially since the alt text on the WAI logo just indicates that it is indeed the WAI logo, and does NOT indicate that it is being used a navigational button to return one to the WAI homepage.

Just a thought,

Charles Amburn II
Instructional Systems Division
Navair Orlando, Florida