love and light to our organization

From: Getta (111@jamesjhon.com)
Date: Mon, Oct 08 2001

    From: "Getta" <111@jamesjhon.com>
    Date: ב, 08 אוקטובר 2001 11:50:43
    To: wai-events@w3.org
    Subject: love and light to our organization

    Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Buna ziua!  Buon giorno!  Getta is here!
    Listen...

    A loving angel came to me in my dreams, and showed
    me life's not always what it seems, and brought me to
    a place where sweet dreams live, and gave to me a gift
    that I now give:

    She whispered, "Take my hand, I'll lead you through a
    place where all the sweet dreams can come true!

    Close your eyes and open up your heart, For then this
    flight of dreams so sweet can start.

    She brought me through the darkness to the light, Where
    colors wrapped around me with delight, a patchwork quilt
    of beauty without seams, each color was a rainbow full of
    dreams.

    She led me through a hall of lovely sound, with doors flung
    open widely all around. And from each room a song would
    gently play, And I wished with all my heart that I could stay.

    http://web.yeehaa.com/dreams/

    We drifted in the fragrance of the breeze, to savor all the
    flowers and the trees. We tasted all of life that we could
    see, And felt it flow as one in harmony.

    Then my angel turned to me and said "You're the keeper
    of these dreams inside your head.

    Dream sweetly now, and dream of love and light, And
    dreams will lead you safely through the night.

    I am the keeper of this dream, it's true, And I offer all my
    dreams to each of you.

    May their loving sweetness visit you each night And fill
    your soul with love and warmth and light!

    Want to find the HAPPY NEWS? It's here: http://web.yeehaa.com/dreams/

    Don't want another letter from Getta? Reply REMOVE.