URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: williams oji (williamsoji@onebox.com)
Date: Thu, Nov 15 2001

    Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:22:23 -0800
    From: "williams oji" <williamsoji@onebox.com>
    To: ojiw@eudoramail.com
    Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE

    --

    ATTN:SIR,

    My names are Mr. OJI WILLIAMS, the elder
    son of Mr. George WILLIAMS of Zimbabwe. It might be a
    surprise to you where I got your contact address, I
    got your e-mail address from the internet,please don'tbe worried.
    During the current crisis against the farmers of
    Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert
    Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our
    country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender
    their farms to his party members and their followers.
    My father was one of the best farmers in the country
    and knowing that he did not support the presidentís
    political ideology, the presidentís supporters invaded
    my fatherís farm burnt down everything, killed him and
    confiscated all his investments.
    After the death of my father, my mother and I with my
    younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for
    the safety of our lives. We took along with us the
    money my father kept in the safe in my motherís house
    which amounted to the sum of US$23.7 Million United
    States Dollars to the Republic of South Africa. The
    funds are presently being kept away in the secret
    vaults of a private security firm based here in
    Johannesburg .The officials of the firm believes they
    are helping me in keeping my personal Valuables, not
    realizing, that it is money. My self and my mother have decided to contact
    any
    reliable overseas firm/person who could assist us to
    transfer this money out of The Republic of South
    Africa, because we as asylum seeker here in South
    Africa cannot open a non-resident account through
    which this fund will be channeled out to yournominated overseas account.
    If my proposition is considered, for assisting us to
    transfer this money to your country, we will offer you
    20% of the total fund, and 5%  of the total will be
    set aside to cover any expenses incurred during this
    transaction. 75% will be for me and my family to
    invest in your country under your supervision.
    For detailed information,you can contact me on myE-MAIL;ojiw@eudoramail.com
    NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE
    CONFIDENTIALITY AND DESCIPLINE. THIS TRANSACTION IS
    100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLYAPPRECIATED. Best
    Regards,
    OJI WILLIAMS

    Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com