SilverLine: an offer you will never set aside.

From: Harry Lazenby (bruce_menger@mail.com)
Date: Sat, Nov 17 2001

    Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:01:04 -0500
    From: Harry Lazenby <bruce_menger@mail.com>
    Subject: SilverLine: an offer you will never set aside.

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I offer you cost-effective and reliable contracting services
    for any kind of software development your business might need.

    Our services include: various E-Commerce and Internet/Intranet solutions,
    Business Processing software, marvelous Web site development,
    remote network administration, desktop applications development -
    and any other software solutions your company needs to grow and prosper.

    Technologies shortlist:
    MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
    Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris,
    C/C++ (Visual C++ & MFC), Visual Basic, Java, Delphi,
    Pascal, FORTRAN, Assembler languages for different processors WinAPI,
    ActiveX, Microsoft DNA (DCOM/COM), ODBC, DDK, LDAP XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML/WML,
    Macromedia Flash 4/5, ASP, PHP Palm OS, Win CE 2/3, QNX

    I offer you to enjoy all the advantages of cooperation
    with a development dream-team from SilverLine.

    And please keep in mind: we work at "no risk for customer" basis.
    You could start with a small contract and pay us only after you see the result
    and are satisfied with it. You pay for the ready job only!

    Contact me by e-mail visit our website http://www.silver-line-co.com/

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Harry Lazenby
    Senior Marketing Manager

    IF YOU THINK THIS MESSAGE REACHED YOU IN ERROR
    PLEASE SEND BACK BLANK E-MAIL MESSAGE WITH "UNSUBSCRIBE" IN THE SUBJECT.