Request for listings

From: Debra Cutts (dcutts@isaca.org)
Date: Tue, Jan 23 2001

    From: Debra Cutts <dcutts@isaca.org>
    To: "'wai-events@w3.org'" <wai-events@w3.org>
    Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:01:59 -0600
    Subject: Request for listings

    First I would like to thank you for our previous listings.

    Next would you please consider adding the following 3 events?

    1)  IS Audit and Control Training Week
        http://www.isaca.org/train_cher.htm
        12-16 March, 2001
        Four Points Sheraton Hotel
        Cherry Hill, NJ  USA

    2)  IS Audit and Control Training Week
        http://www.isaca.org/train2001.htm
        26-30 March, 2001
        Hyatt Regency Budapest
        Budapest, Hungary

    3)  IS Audit and Control Training Week
        http://www.isaca.org/train_hou.htm
        21-25 May, 2001
        Crowne Plaza - Houston
        Houston, TX  USA

    Thanks again!

    Debra L. Cutts
    Marketing Coordinator
    ISACA
    3701 Algonquin Road, Suite 1010
    Rolling Meadows, IL  60008
    Phone 847.590.7482, Fax 847.253.1443
    marketing@isaca.org
    The information in this e-mail is confidential, and intended solely
    for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
    Any copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is
    not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of
    the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of ISACA/F.