Re: [en] Introduction to Web Accessibility

Hi Joanne,

It is good to hear of your work to make your client's website accessible.

W3C does not check websites. We do provide some guidance to help with evaluation, linked from:
 Evaluating Web Accessibility Overview
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/test-evaluate/
There are other organizations that do accessibility evaluation for a fee.

We're not in a position to address your specific questions. I can say that as far as what is required for digital brochures, videos hosted elsewhere, and such: Keep in mind the goal is that people with disabilities can get the information.

We do host an Interest Group discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. You are welcome to send questions to that list. You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the public mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>