Re: Translations reply -- Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 09 November 2018'

Excellent Shawn. Thank you for the explanations. No further consideration
needed.  :)

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com