Re: People first language

I think this is good to have added. We can keep tweaking it as we get more
data and official feedback/opinion.

The survey has that question about gathering more data, so that is good.
Thanks Sharron,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com