Re: Perspective Videos

Hi Tadd

I’m one of the co-chairs of the Accessible Online Learning Community Group (AccessLearn). Our work up to now has focused on identifying information gaps in online learning accessibility. And, as Shawn noted in her intro email, upcoming work will be focusing on filling these gaps by supporting WAI by producing content intended to on applying W3C accessibility guidance to an online learning context.

So your work sounds very much in line with what we’re doing—if you’re interested in getting involved in that effort, we’d very much welcome your involvement as we move into the phase of content creation.

Thanks and best wishes
Dave

--
David Sloan