Re: [wbs] response to 'Showcase Video, final script approval: Scripts 1 - 5'

Hi Howard,

Thank you again for your review and comments.

We've made several changes to script #5 to make it more clear. Could you
please review it again, and check if your concerns are addressed?
  - http://w3c.github.io/wai-showcase-examples/script5.html

Many thanks,
   Shadi

On 25.2.2016 10:36, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi Howard,
>
> Thank you for your review and comments!
>
> I opened an issue regarding your concerns with Script #5:
>   - https://github.com/w3c/wai-showcase-examples/issues/114
>
> Could you please respond in Github or by replying to this email on your
> specific concerns? Suggestions for improvement would be really helpful.
>
> Thanks,
>    Shadi
>

> On 25.2.2016 03:45, Howard Kramer via WBS Mailer wrote:
>> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Showcase
>> Video,
>> final script approval: Scripts 1 - 5' (Education and Outreach Working
>> Group)
>> for Howard Kramer.
>>

>>> ---------------------------------
>>> About this survey
>>> ----
>>> This survey is for EOWG review and approval of the first *five*  scripts
>>> for Showcase Examples with Videos. We have completed two rounds of
>>> review, made edits based on your comments  and would appreciate your
>>> final approval.
>>>
>>> Please consider our time constraints and only offer objections if they
>>> are relevant and strong ones.
>>> Questions to consider include:
>>>   * Have your previous comments been sufficiently addressed?
>>>     * Do have any strong objections to the revised scripts?
>>>     * Are we OK to move the scripts into production?
>>>

>> I really liked 1 - 4 and had no suggestions for changes. It's hard to
>> judge
>> 5 without seeing what specifically will be shown on the screen. It didn't
>> seem as clear as the first 4.
>>

>>> ---------------------------------
>>> Script 1: Video Captions
>>> ----
>>> Please review Script 1: Video Captions and add any comments in GitHub as
>>> new issues or pull requests. If you are not comfortable with GitHub,
>>> please add your comments below.
>>> (If it helps your review: diff-markup of changes to the 12 February.)
>>>

>>   * (x) I reviewed it and have no objections - produce it!
>>   * ( ) I am pretty happy with the revised script but suggest you to
>> consider my comment (at the discretion of the Task Force). Suggestion
>> only,
>> not a show stopper - in GitHub or below.
>>   * ( ) I do have a *strong* (showstopping) objection and have
>> commented in
>> GitHub or below.
>>   * ( ) I didn't get to it; I will pass on commenting on the document and
>> accept the decisions of the Group.

>>> Script 2: Color Contrast
>>> ----
>>> Please review Script 2: Color Contrast and add any comments in GitHub as
>>> new issues or pull requests. If you are not comfortable with GitHub,
>>> please add your comments below.
>>> (If it helps your review: diff-markup of changes to the 12 February.)
>>>

>>   * (x) I reviewed it and have no objections - produce it!
> [...]

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)