Re: Minor edit: intro text (#252)

On 9/17/2015 2:59 PM, Kevin White wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On 17 Sep 2015, at 20:19, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> ummmm.
>> quick thoughts:
>> * I think it needs "below" to explain it. And/Or, maybe there's a better word than "category”.
>
> Activity rather than category?
>
>> * "below" is relevant to all users, afaik, based on DOM order.
>
> Maybe… although I don’t know that it adds much of anything. Then again, it doesn’t necessarily add anything because the fact that they are presented by activity isn’t really mentioned.
>

>> * F14 "Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.3 due to identifying content only by its shape or location" -- we're not describing it *only* by location, we're also saying "category" :-)
>
> Dodgy ;)
>
>> How about:
>> There may be information relevant to your work in more than one of these Tips pages.
>> or, front-loading it:
>> More than one of these Tips pages may provide information relevant to your work.
>
> Tips are grouped by activity and you may find information relevant to your work in more than one area.

better. how about:
"
Tips are grouped by activity (Designing, Writing, Developing, etc.) and information relevant to your work might be in more than one Tips pages.
"
or
"
Tips are grouped by activity (Designing, Writing, Developing, ...) and information relevant to your work might be in more than one Tips page.
"

("might" is more informal than "may" - and I like it better ;-)

~Shawn