Re: Minor edit: intro text (#252)

Hi,

> On 17 Sep 2015, at 20:19, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> wrote:
>
> ummmm.
> quick thoughts:
> * I think it needs "below" to explain it. And/Or, maybe there's a better word than "category”.

Activity rather than category?

> * "below" is relevant to all users, afaik, based on DOM order.

Maybe… although I don’t know that it adds much of anything. Then again, it doesn’t necessarily add anything because the fact that they are presented by activity isn’t really mentioned.

> * F14 "Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.3 due to identifying content only by its shape or location" -- we're not describing it *only* by location, we're also saying "category" :-)

Dodgy ;)

> How about:
> There may be information relevant to your work in more than one of these Tips pages.
> or, front-loading it:
> More than one of these Tips pages may provide information relevant to your work.

Tips are grouped by activity and you may find information relevant to your work in more than one area.

?

Kevin