Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Survey - Showcase Examples October 2015'

Hi George,

On 13.10.2015 00:24, George Heake via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Survey -
> Showcase Examples October 2015' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for
> George Heake.
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Requirements Analysis
>> ----
>> Please review the Requirements Analysis to get acquainted with this work,
>> or to remind yourself. Feel free to ask questions when things are
>> unclear.
>>

>   * ( ) I reviewed the Requirements Analysis and I'm OK with it!
>   * (x) I reviewed the Requirements Analysis and have comments or questions,
> and I include them below.
>   * ( ) I have not read the Requirements Analysis yet, and have put the date
> for my review into the comments box
> Comments:

Thank you very much for completing the survey!

For this first survey question you selected the option "I reviewed the
Requirements Analysis and have comments or questions, and I include them
below". However, I do not find your comments or questions. Could you
either add your comment/question or change your response?

Here is the link to your survey results, that you can still edit:
  - https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG-ShowcaseExamples2/

Best,
   Shadi

> [...]
>> accessibility features)
>>     * A web without limits - combines, text, protagonists, and narrator to
>> explain features
>> Especially the X1 ad by Comcast has an interesting mix of narration and
>> users, with a quick and dynamic tone.
>>

>   * (x) I reviewed these selected videos; I include any comments and
> thoughts in the comments box below.
>   * ( ) I have not reviewed the selected videos yet, and have put the date
> for my review into the comments box.
> Comments:
> I thought the Comcast video was a good high level overview of usability
> example of main stream technology being made accessible.
>
> The IBM video was a good example of usability and the need of accessibility
> with everything around us in daily.
>
> An Introduction to Digital Accessibility was a brilliant use of animation
> to explain the principles of digital accessibility. It would be a good
> video to use with a wide age group.
>
> The Web Accessibility video along with the above video (Intro to Digital
> Access.) were great for getting not only the message across but keeping you
> attention during the whole video.
>
> The Samsung was good at conveying innovation in technology to provide
> access to non-technological activities,
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Scenario Descriptions
>> ----
>> Please review the Scenario Descriptions in how well the address the
>> requirements analysis. There are currently 10 scenarios. Each scenario
>> includes:
>>   * A brief summary of the goals of each scenario
>>     * A rough outline of possible imagery and narration
>>     * Listing of the disabilities, benefits, and WCAG requirements
>> highlighted in the scenario
>> Note: Please do not focus on specific wording and sequences. In the next
>> stage we will be creating more detailed screen plays (story boards). For
>> now, please review what is being communicated and how. A changelog is
>> included at the end to show the changes from the previous iteration.
>>

>   * ( ) I reviewed the Scenario Descriptions and I'm OK with it!
>   * (x) I reviewed the Scenario Descriptions and have comments or questions,
> and I include them below.
>   * ( ) I have not read the Scenario Descriptions yet, and have put the date
> for my review into the comments box
> Comments:
> Within the hearing disabilities scenarios I think ASL an other versions of
> International types of sign language should be developed into the scenarios
> in addition to captioning.

>> Other Feedback
>> ----
>> Let us know if you have other comments, thoughts, and feedback.
>>

> Comments:
>

>> These answers were last modified on 12 October 2015 at 22:23:54 U.T.C.
>> by George Heake
>>
> Answers to this questionnaire can be set and changed at

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)