Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Survey - Showcase Examples October 2015'

Hi Sharron,

Thank you for your comments. A few specific questions below.

On 12.10.2015 00:39, Sharron Rush via WBS Mailer wrote:
>> Scenario Descriptions
>> >----
>> >Please review the Scenario Descriptions in how well the address the
>> >requirements analysis. There are currently 10 scenarios. Each scenario
>> >includes:
>> >  * A brief summary of the goals of each scenario
>> >    * A rough outline of possible imagery and narration
>> >    * Listing of the disabilities, benefits, and WCAG requirements
>> >highlighted in the scenario
>> >Note: Please do not focus on specific wording and sequences. In the next
>> >stage we will be creating more detailed screen plays (story boards). For
>> >now, please review what is being communicated and how. A changelog is
>> >included at the end to show the changes from the previous iteration.
>> >
>   * ( ) I reviewed the Scenario Descriptions and I'm OK with it!
>   * (x) I reviewed the Scenario Descriptions and have comments or questions,
> and I include them below.
>   * ( ) I have not read the Scenario Descriptions yet, and have put the date
> for my review into the comments box
> Comments:
> - Scenarios are basically good but is this the time for wordsmithing? I put
> some comments in the wiki.

No, this will be needed in the next stage. For now we need feedback on
the approach and tone, as you've commented below. Please feel free to
edit the questionnaire if you think the instructions are too unclear.

> - also I find the approach and the language far too technical in many of
> the examples. If ours is meant to be a general audience, we must talk in
> more lay terms, task and success oriented.

This is useful feedback. Could you please provide an example or two, for
more clarity on what you mean more specifically?

Many thanks,
   Shadi

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)