Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 29 June 2015'

Hi Brent,

On 2.7.2015 20:57, Brent Bakken via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Weekly
> Survey - 29 June 2015' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for Brent
> Bakken.
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Showcase Task Force Work Statement
>> ----
>> As we discussed in the 26 June EOWG teleconference, we would like to set
>> up a Task Force to develop the Showcase Examples with Videos. Please read
>> (or at least skim) the [Draft] Showcase Examples with Videos Task Force
>> (Showcase TF) Work Statement and complete below:
>>

>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement as is.
>   * (x) I approve the Work Statement; however, I suggest the changes in the
> comments section below (for facilitator's discretion).
>   * ( ) I approve the Work Statement only with the changes in the comment
> section below.
>   * ( ) I do not support the Work Statement, because of the comments in the
> comments section below.
>   * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
> Comments:
> In the Approach section, it sounds like the Task Force members are the ones
> that will be taking raw footage, processing, editing, rendering final
> video. Will we have that skill set on the Task Force Team? If not, should
> this be reworded that the Task Force will be pulling in resources to do
> that part of the work?

I changed the lead sentence of the Approach section to the following:

[[
The work of Showcase TF will be supported by a video production company
and includes the following activities:
]]

Does this address your concerns?

> In the Communication Section it states, "Show-Ex communications are
> publicly visible. Communication mechanisms for Show-Ex include:".  Need to
> change both instances of "Show-Ex" to "Showcase TF."

Fixed.

Thanks,
   Shadi