Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 14 August 2015'

Hi Melody,

Please see some comments below.

On 8/19/2015 12:54 AM, Melody Ma via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Weekly
> Survey - 14 August 2015' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for Melody
> Ma.

>   * ( ) I reviewed the issue and put my comments in the wiki.
>   * (x) I reviewed the issue and put my comments below or in email to the
> EOWG list
>   * ( ) I reviewed the issue and have no comments to add
>   * ( ) I'm not going to be able to get to this, and I will pass on
> commenting on it.
>
> One tip is sufficient at this level. The two separate tips seem similar
> enough that expanding them to two or more does not add additional value.

I added your comment to the wiki.

Right, we have that in Tips on Developing at <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/developing.html#use-mark-up-to-convey-meaning-and-structure> :)

>> ---------------------------------
>> Tips - Icons
>> ----
>> EOWG previously agreed on icons for Writing, Developing, Managing, and
>> Advocating. For Designing, we have narrowed it down to 3 options. For
>> Evaluating, we have one option.
>>   To review past discussions, see:
>>   * Introduce topic of Icons for Tips in 05 June Minutes
>>   * Explore and discuss draft icons in 12 June Minutes
>>   * Detail of Icon Issues in GitHubPlease see the agreed upon icons, the
>> options, and some of the ideas rejected in the Icon Samples page.
>>
>> The questions below ask about current options. If you have another strong
>> suggestion for designing, please put a link to the image in the comments
>> here.
>>

> Comments:
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Tips - Icons - Designing 1
>> ----
>> Icon of paint brush.
>>
>> Pros: Simple, clean, works well at all sizes
>>
>> Cons: Conveys only art/visual design; Does not covey interaction design
>> at all, which is a significant part of this page
>>

>   * [ ] I prefer Designing icon 1 (paint brush)
>   * [x] I'm OK with Designing icon 1 (paint brush)
>   * [ ] I have concerns with Designing icon 1 (paint brush)
>   * [ ] I'm not going to be able to get to this; I will pass on commenting
> on it and go with the decision of the Group.
> Comments:
> A nicer paintbrush would be nice.

At this point, I think Kevin has exhausted his searching. If you have a specific suggestion for an image, please share it.

Also, do you have comments on 2 and 3 below?

Thanks!

~Shawn