Re: Personas minor suggestions

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the feedback. Actions are indicated below:

On 16 Jun 2014, at 18:59, Shawn Henry wrote:

> * Starting all the names with "J" is cute, but actually will make it less usable, I think. It will be easier to talk about them if the names are more distinct from each other.

Done

> * Please make the names more ethnically diverse (although good to keep easily pronounceable to most). (and remember to keep balanced number of males & females)

Done - I have tried to get a mix. If there are any particular cultures you feel would benefit from inclusion please do say.

> * If you can put a few-word summary in the heading with persona's name, I think it would help skimming and talking about them. e.g.,
> ** Joe - small business owner, outsourcing, no web dev knowledge
> ** Jana - wants to increase awareness in org

Done - I have also included the summary lines at the top of the section.

> * Usual spacing for colons in prose is: "Organization size: Large" (rather than "Organization size : Large") -- but if you like it the extra space for this, I think it's fine. :-)

Done - I am easy ;)

Thanks a lot. Feel free to pass any other thoughts, comments, mud along ;)

Kevin