Re: Topics for Web Accessibility Presentations and Training

Hi Sharron,

Thanks for your efforts on this - it's giving me a lot to work with.
Just a question for clarification - some of the Topics (e.g. 4 -
Promoting) have different material in the DOC file from the HTML file.
Which version should I take as the preferred one to work from?

Cheers, Andrew