For WCAG 2.0 presentations and material

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:12:05 -0500
To: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

> I'll take an action item to make sure this idea[1] is covered in the
> About WCAG 2.0 presentation, How WCAG 1.0 Differs from WCAG 2.0, and
> wherever else appropriate.

[1] "WCAG 2.0 contains progressive requirements for some types of content, that is, the requirements at Level AA are more rigorous than the requirements at Level A and similarly for Level AAA and Level AA." and thus there can be more than one SC covering the same issue.

<http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/issuereports/issue_ind.php?id=2643>

~Shawn & Michael Cooper