Re: Call For Review: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance

Hi,

At 20:55 7/07/2008, you wrote:
>(...)
>WAI invites you to comment on a new draft resource:
>* Web Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance
>     http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/
>
>(...)
>In order to make this available soon, we would like to receive comments by:
>*15 July 2008* at the publicly-archived mailing list:
>     wai-eo-editors@w3.org
>(...)

In "Give users enough time to use content" it may be good to break
down "use content" into "read and interact with content". (I assume
you're trying to avoid the term "functionality" as in "read content
and use functionality", which would be another alternative).

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe