Re: Call For Review: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance

From: Scott Plumlee <scott@plumlee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:22:41 -0400
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,
>
> WAI invites you to comment on a new draft resource:
> * Web Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/glance/

A nice short summary.  On one hand, I hesitate to try and reduce the
guideline to such a short list, but on the other, it does make it more
clear what the main points are.

I would suggest for the point "Make content appear and operate in
predictable ways" that the word appear be bolded in addition to the
rest of the text.