Website Accessibility

From: Cassie Clifford <fundraising@people-in-action.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:59:08 +0100
To: <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing you from an organization called People in Action; we are a
registered charity operating in the UK who works with adults with learning
disabilities.

We had a website designed last year by a local company under my predecessor;
however I have just come on board and noticed numerous problems with the
sites design and our ability to update our site.  Therefore I am looking at
amending the site or just starting over.  As we are a charity for Adults
with learning disabilities I would like to make our site fully accessible to
the disabled community as a whole and thus I am hoping you can provide me
with some guidelines and assistance on how we may be able to do this or
resources that are accessible to assist us in doing so.

I would be very grateful for any assistance that you are bale to provide in
this instance.  Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Regards,

Cassandra Clifford

Fundraising and Marketing Manager

Tel: 024 7664 3776 ext. 212