RE: Disability guidelines

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:28:01 -0500
To: <jane@courtelcomms.co.uk>, <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

Dear Jane,

WAI does not directly evaluate Web sites, and therefore we do not have
example charges.

A resource you might find helpful is Evaluating Web Sites for
Accessibility at:

You might also get helpful information through the WAI Interest Group
(WAI IG). You can search the archives of the WAI IG mailing list
Information about the WAI IG, including directions on posting questions
to the list, is at :

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)