Disability guidelines

From: Jane Footer <jane@courtelcomms.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:50:45 +0100
To: <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

Hi there, please could you give me more information for example charges for
a website to be checked in order to meet the disability guidelines.  This is
something that I have just come across and wondered if you could explain a
bit more to me.  Our website is roughly 500 pages and we are wanting to find
out if all these pages are ok for disabled people to read ok.

Your help is much appreciated

regards
Jane