test for 2.4.5

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:40:23 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Assertion:

The user can perform text searches within alternative content that is text
(e.g. text alternatives for non-text content
<http://w3c.github.io/UAAG/UAAG20/#def-conditional-content>, captions) even
when the alternative content is not rendered onscreen.

1. load page (with rendered text, alternative text, generated text, foreign
language characters, video with captions),

2. search for a string of known text not on test page but within the linked
caption file to have search success, ( if pass go to next else fail)

Expected Results:

2 is true

--
[image: http://www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>Jim Allan,