test for 2.3.1

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:47:39 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Assertion: The user can move keyboard focus directly
<http://w3c.github.io/UAAG/UAAG20/#def-directly> to any enabled element
<http://w3c.github.io/UAAG/UAAG20/#def-enabled-element> in the rendered
content <http://w3c.github.io/UAAG/UAAG20/#def-rendered-content>.

1. load page (with rendered text and enabled elements (e.g. anchors, form
elements),
2. using the device focus movement mechanism (e.g. number, swipe, voice
input), move focus directly to the 5th enabled element skipping previous
enabled elements

Expected Result
2 is true

--