Fwd: Re: Update to definitions

ATtached is greg's proposal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Update to definitions
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:43:44 -0800
From: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
To: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>

Hi Jeanne,

Here is one of the draft documents describing my criteria; these are my
original work, although I think I may have emailed them before, and I
know I tried to go over them on one of the conference calls only to get
told they were tool complicated--but I think that's because when hearing
them, the sample questions blend in with the main item titles. I was
planning on (a) creating a summary by taking out the sample questions,
leaving just the bolded titles and italicized endings, and (b) fixing
what I see is unclear writing in #2 about the fact that anything that
inconveniences others should ideally be a user option, and if it is it
should not automatically be downgraded to recommendation.

I'll call you in just a few minutes.

      Greg