Fwd: Miscellaneous @@ outstanding

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:47:01 -0500
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I just went through the latest draft. Here are all the @@ outstanding. I
removed some that were done. This list is all that are left.

2.1.1 Related Resources - Find links to docs listed
2.1.3 Related Resources - which W3C doc on Compound Documents to refer to?
2.5.3 500, 545 Issue 87 on ARIA Role Navigation
4.1.2 Related Resources - more work needed
Conformance - 704, 648
Remove terms in the glossary that are not in the doc - discus and ok
Link alphabetically to the subterms in the glossary - Jeanne
Glossary - need def for "globally, global configuration"
Glossary - definition for "user interface, user control" figure out what
we want to link to for more information or remove it.
Appendix - add Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility: Overview - Jeanne
Appendix E & F - are we going to write these or delete them? Are they in
the requirements document?
Appendix G - alternative content - formalize