New Editors' draft

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:44:47 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-UAAG20-20120322/

This draft incorporates the changes from the meeting yesterday.  We
reviewed Guidelines 2.1 through 2.6:
* noting open action items in the document
* marking as done the SC with no outstanding action items
* marking as done the SC where any work noted at the TPAC F2F meeting
appeared to be done.

We also added a definition of "keyboard" to include keyboard emulators.

If you were not at the meeting, please check the new work.  Please
include the guideline number and action item number (if any) in the
subject of the reply.

Thanks for all you do!