UAWG Survey for 26 January

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:14:02 -0500
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120119/

This week's survey is followup from proposals to delete or combine SC
that came from last Friday's meeting and completing your column in Kim's
Googledocs spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiiGLIaAlHSKdHNrcGNacUp2MHdXQW9sUmpBQ21Lenc&hl=en_US#gid=0

This spreadsheet is a listing of all the SC (thanks to Greg!). We are
asking you to look at the SC and confirm the level rating A, AA, AAA.
UAAG currently has 72 level A, 26 level AA, and 16 level AAA, which does
not seem like the balance we are striving for.

Please re-rate enough of the SC so you have a good idea of the
definition of each level, so we can standardize on our definition of
level.

jeanne