Action-312 1.8.x Scale Viewport contents:

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:42:13 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Action-312
Proposed new SC

1.8.x Scale Viewport contents: The user can scale (change the size of
content) and images within a viewport.

Note: this applies to all content within the viewport, including nested
viewports. It is not the intent that nested viewports can have their
contents scaled independently of the top-level viewport.

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756