HTML5 bugs and discussion

From: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:51:52 -0800
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi! Quite a few HTML5 bugs from the UA Wiki, and a few others submitted in email by members of our working group, have been accepted by the a11y task force and are in the process of being entered in the HTML5 bug database. Do you want our emailing list to be cc'd on those bugs and subsequent discussion of them? Or do people with time and interest want to merely follow via the a11ytf mailing list or archive (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/)?

     Thanks,
     Greg