RE: HTML5 bugs and discussion

While I think these bugs are very important, I think we should leave mail to go to the task force mailing list and can forward/share any key information.  Those who want more details can use existing mechanisms to track bugs.

From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Greg Lowney
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:52 PM
To: WAI-UA list
Subject: HTML5 bugs and discussion

Hi! Quite a few HTML5 bugs from the UA Wiki, and a few others submitted in email by members of our working group, have been accepted by the a11y task force and are in the process of being entered in the HTML5 bug database. Do you want our emailing list to be cc'd on those bugs and subsequent discussion of them? Or do people with time and interest want to merely follow via the a11ytf mailing list or archive (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/)?

    Thanks,
    Greg