Action-594 Update links for Gnome and IBM

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:57:38 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I am sending this information to the list so I can get it included in
the tracker information.

I would like to recommend reducing examples that refer to Gnome. It
seems like every time we publish, the links have changed and I have to
research them - usually in the middle of the night under a deadline.  :(

In 5.3.2 there is a quote from a gnome developer page that is broken and
I can't find the exact quote. That needs to be fixed.

Link check report results:

error Lines: 3353, 3386
http://library.gnome.org/devel/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/id2804488.html.en
redirected to
http://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/id2804488.html.en

error Line: 3402
http://library.gnome.org/devel/accessibility-devel-guide/nightly/
redirected to http://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/nightly/

error Line: 2992 http://www-03.ibm.com/able/open./open_source_windows.html

     The link is broken. Double-check that you have not made any typo,
or mistake in copy-pasting. If the link points to a resource that no
longer exists, you may want to remove or fix the link.