Re: interesting article

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:34:38 -0500
Cc: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
To: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
yes, but we must keep in mind that he is trying to sell his product although he makes lite of it in the article.  Also, he paints a rather bleaker picture than is the reality and if I recall, he doesn't even mention other options that could come into play that would be in direct competition with him such as the nvda screen reader.