interesting article

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:28:04 -0500
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
The Serotek Ultimatum
Serotek declares war on the traditional adaptive technology industry and
their blind ghetto products.
http://blog.serotek.com/2010/03/serotek-ultimatum.html

The article itself is worth the read, but I also wanted to share info in
one of the comments which I had not heard about:

National Public Inclusive Infrastructure (NPII; http://npii.org). NPII
uses the cloud to allow consumers to explore accessibility options and
tools that can be saved as a profile and used seamlessly on any computer.

So a quick look at http://npii.org/How.html  is very interesting.  There
is a LOT about user agents and requirements of user agents.

I would like to know more about them.

jeanne