Registration for TPAC Face to Face meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:51:50 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
The registration form is now working and shows the User Agent Working
Group meeting.  Please register ONLY if you will be attending in person.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC09/

If you will be attending remotely, please let the UAWG know on a
different form (just for our use) so I can accurately plan how many
phone ports we will need.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090821/

If you are unsure, register as remote so I can plan the phone ports. We
can reduce phone ports and add people later in the process, but if I
don't request enough phone ports we are out of luck.  They are in short
supply!  :)

Thanks,

jeanne